WELCOME

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Justin Bieber-As Long As You Love Me

As Long As You Love Me
ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for FreeArtist:- Justin Bieber
Released Date:- June 11, 2012




-:Lyrics:-

{Verse}
As long as you love me 
We're under pressure
Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in
Keep it together
Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning
But, hey now, you know girl
We both know it's a cruel world
But, I will take my chances

[Hook]
As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
(As long as you love me x2)

[Verse 2]
I'll be your solider
Fighting every second of the day for your dreams, girl
I'll be your Hova
You can be my Destiny's Child on a scene, girl
So don't stress, and don't cry
We don't need no wings to fly
Just take, my hand

[Hook]

[Verse 3: Big Sean]
I don't know if this makes sense but, you're my hallelujah
Give me a time and place, I'll rendezvous it
I'll fly you to it, I'll beat you there
Girl, you know I got you
Us, trust, a couple things I can't spell without U
Now we on top of the world, cause that's just how we do
Use to tell me sky's the limit, now the sky's our point of view
Man, we stepping out like woa (Oh God!), cameras point and shoot
Ask me 'what's my best side?', I stand back and point at you
You the one that I argue with, feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with
But, the grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it
So I know, we got issues baby, true, true, true
But I'd rather work on this you than to go ahead and start with someone new
As long as you love me

[Hook] 

No comments:

Post a Comment